K, this is gonna be ultra quick...gotta finish the laundry, finish packing the girls' stuff, sweep, mop, scrub the pot, and then SHOWER!!, get a good night's rest, wake up at the
buttcrack of dawn and hold Noodle on a 12 hour nonstop flight from Frankfurt to Vegas. Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'......
Ireland was a freakin blast. I'm not joking. If you ever get the chance, get your butt over there and get your pub on. And as for the kids: if ya got 'em, leave 'em. I'm sure Dublin is alright for the kiddos, but if you wanna have a really good time, then leave your kiddos at home with someone who loves you very, very much and is willing to play with them for a few days while you get trashed from dawn til dusk.
I wouldn't know personally....I'm just sayin', ya know?
Here are some pics and then I gotta jet. Quite literally. :0)
In order, they are:
1) flying into Dublin, right off the coast
2) me and the dude. St. Stephen's Green Park
3) the first pints...Guinness and Bulmer's cider
4) my new fave photo of myself and the dude
5) the Book of Kells exhibit at Trinity College
6) garden gate detail at Dublin Castle
7) me and the dude at Porterhouse Brewery, the ultimate in fresh, pure beer
8) Sliotar, the intense and tin flute-flavored Irish band.
9) view from behind Christ Church Cathedral's main alter
10) the ruins directly next to the Cathedral
And that's it for today! My to-do list is growing legs and has threatened to sit on me if I don't get 'er done. Ciao all!
I'm off to gamble and watch my little bro throw his cap in the air. (That is, if my lame-o school hasn't banned that...when I was in school, the administration thought it would be dangerous and forbade us to throw our mortarboards to the sky. If I can, I'm going to take Dave's cap away from him and throw it directly at someone....hard)
and then I'm going to run. :0)